Fresh wave of sadness

by czarofmischief 38 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

Hope everyone is better still!

To me, it's always felt like a pit and climbing out of it sometimes is just too big....... Yes ...Tex it can.
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Never make any decision when the sadness come as it will never be the correct one.

Oh BOY---is THAT ever true! Well said!

**And realize you are not alone.

Very true as well.......

hugs,

Annie

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((Czar)))

I'm proud of you for the realization I hear you make, about drinking too much. That is the first step to healing ... the recognition.

Next, you may want to decide what you will do about it. Will you choose health? ... or unhealth?

I visualize you choosing health, CZAR!

We're with you and the Czarina!!!!

((((Hugs))))

ESTEE

• FMZ
    FMZ

I hear ya mate... a "fresh wave" hit me today also. I'm so tired, I just want to rest. Just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

FMZ

• gdt
    gdt

well czarboss.........some lovely comments from your friends, and please, from me a stranger, just know that people care for you, you the person, even if they seem to sometimes grumble about what you say!! You can surely think of the great things of the past, and the great things in the future which you may not be able to make happen all by yourself, but none of us are all-powerful are we? Best of thoughts, and take care, gd. geoff.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    I hear ya mate... a "fresh wave" hit me today also. I'm so tired, I just want to rest. Just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

Boy do I know that feeling. whenever I do i just go get me a book and stay in bed all day. Feel wonderful the next day.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Just relax, guys - stay cool.

I thinking about you - don't do anything silly, otherwise, who will be there to support me when my brain farts like that???

Sometimes a day off is what is needed. Not everybody is supposed to work 40+ hours a week...

CZAR

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

Been there man, been there. Ride the wave, ride the wave!!!! Trouble don't last always!!!!

Love Fraidy

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Czar,

We should try to make arraingements and meet for lunch one of these days.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit