Sued for "reverse shunning"!

by alamb 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alamb
    alamb

Thank you so much for the support and ideas. I hope someone can use the quotes the court gave us to show how religion can be used as a tool in divorces and some potential solutions; although none of them have been abided by (with Jah's blessing, of course).

I I was told my file isn't IN the cabinets, it's ON the cabinets. Part of that is the 100+ affidavits I received from my friends here coming forward to say what shunning had done to their families and that it DOES exist.

FYI: I have used these to help others and they wanted me to express untold gratitude to you who sent them. I am still collecting these for other uses now if there are more stories to be heard. Another venue that need addressing, adults who were forced to shun as children and it's effect on their lives, then and now.

Thank you all so much for helping me. Maybe my case is lost but I will forever help others with each inch I gain. It is so nice to hear stories like Puternut who is finally receiving the love and relationship he deserves, and his children are all the better for it.

thanks...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit