Go Holland!

by Vivamus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hehhehe, you are asking me? I dunno where they usually play but they are:

Van der Sar; Reiziger, Bouma, Stam, Van Bronckhorst; Seedorf, Cocu, Davids; Overmars, Van Nistelrooij and Robben.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

E-man, you are just jealous

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, I know that Van Nistelroy plays for Man united, Obermar and Stam also play for English clubs.

Englishman.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Yes, the dutch would have taken over the world if it weren't for beer, oh no wait, thats Irish...

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

E-man, the jealous remark was for your post with "Pu" (edited now) .... sorry .... didn't realise that just was an erronous (sp) post....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I am not interested in soccer and don't watch the game, but even I notice that something "important" is going on: there no cars riding in the streets.......

What I absolutely don't understand is why the Dutch team "Oranje" (which means orange) is dressed in light blue (van der Sar with his son) and white - at the moment.

Seems to me that is should be in orange....

----

E-man Dutch players in your teams is only proof for Dutch quality ( don't think there are British players in the Netherlands)

• Puternut
    Puternut
    What I absolutely don't understand is why the Dutch team "Oranje" (which means orange) is dressed in light blue (van der Sar with his son) and white - at the moment.

Well I guess if they were all dressed in orange, they would look like sinasappeltjes? (oranges for the english speaking)

LMAO

Puternut

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Mum, we play in white at the moment, cuz Portugal is Red .... And the pict of Van der Sar was also taken when we played in white, cuz of the Swedisch colors ........

Score is 2-1 in favour of Portugal ......

• Englishman
    Englishman
    E-man Dutch players in your teams is only proof for Dutch quality ( don't think there are British players in the Netherlands)

He he heh. Dutch teams can't afford British players! The best players nearly always finish up in England or Spain who are the big payers.

Englishman.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Dutch teams can't afford British players!

And yet the Dutch made it to the semi-finals ... England didn't

*keeping fingers crossed for a happy ending* .... 12 minutes to go .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit