Elder tells me that Governing Body moved to Walkill to escape terrorism

by truthseeker 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I could build the anointed old farts one heck of a bomb proof bunker!

Hey Danny,

I am sure you could.I do think however you might just "FORGET" to put in an exit door.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    So, they moved because Jehovah 'won't let them die'? Oxymoron anyone? If he won't let them die, why did they move?

WELL ...This is so obvious...

God is going to KILL everone that is at the seat of power. In NY CITY they have the UN THEY also have the stockmarket

Hey..Donald Trump lives here..what more do you need.

Many important God defiling people live in NY. It is a hotbed of fornicators etc. It is just as in the case of Lots time.

They finally realized after 9/11 that they might just get hit in the OVERSPRAY of God's VENGANCE.It would be best if they moved somewhere SAFE until God kills every one. I also think a lot of their assholes puckered up when they saw what could happen in real life and not in the fantasy world they live in. I really think a deluxe condo in Maui is where they will finally end up. After all if Rutherford could have a mansion in California what is different now??

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I was talking to an elder the other day, and he told me that the Governing Body had all moved to Walkill to because Jehovah wouldn't let them be destroyed.

Am I missing something here? I thought that if the GB (who are of course anointed) were to die in say a terrorist attack, then they would get their heavenly reward quicker which would hasten the end of this wicked old system - so surely they should want Jehovah to let them die then they could be in heaven with him and the system come to an end.

Or am I being naive?

• avengers
  • Michael3000
    Michael3000
    Ummm... what is DUMBO?

It's an acronym that stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I don't know where in the bible it said that some people can not sacrafice themselves and some can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit