District Convention - Press information

by mineralogist 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa
    211 conventions in 63 American cities.

Wasn't there a thread that at the conventions, the Society basically gets pre-determined donations of $10,000... thats why there's always the "oops, looks like we're in the hole, and we trust you'll give, give, give, to get us out" speech.

Well, just a quick add-up and you get $2,110,000 for the summer conventions, in the States alone. Thats alot of mula!!!

• gods vigilante
    gods vigilante

I thought I would've gotten used to such an article by now.

But while reading it I just wanted to hurl.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

That staff writer should be contacted...noticed his email is listed there...maybe should set him straight

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Just sent the following letter to the editor.....

Dear Sir:

While I appreciate Joshua Weinstein's writing capabilities, I am concerned about the lack of objectivity in his June 21st article about Jehovah's Witnesses. The piece sounded like it was a public relations release written by the Watchtower organization.

It so happens that this religious group is currently involved in probably the second largest child molestation scandal in the country. Thousands of child molestations have been reported and hundreds of lawsuits are being processed.

Thank you for letting me share this information with you, and if you'd like further confirmation please visit, www.silentlambs.org.

Best regards,

XXXXXX XXXXXX

Who knows?...maybe they'll put it in their Letters to the Editor.

-BONEZZ

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

WAY TO GO BONEZZZ!!!!!!!

Counter the Borg propaganda with letters to the editor. Call the reporters, and give them the other side of the story.

We have the power to bring this to light. It won't take much to topple the walls of secrecy around the Borg.

LABD, of the power to the people, class.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The last assembly I went too I specificaly walked the halls just to get the dipsh!ts with the signs to hassle me then I'd tell them to fu@k off and stuff! Was the most fun I think i've ever had at an assembly... maybe i'll go this week and do that it's been a long time!!

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

BONEZZ that was an excellent letter let us know if it is printed

"When you come here and there are 5,000 others . . . you almost wish you could make time stand still,"

from what I remember about conventions time did stand still those were the longest 3 and 4 day weekends ever!

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

Am I the only one that has nightmares about how on the last day of the assembly everyone (well almost everyone) the "good" lil dubs would make the mad dash to the broom/trash bag "brothers" to help clean up on the last day. I used to hate that.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I was an attendant at the conventions for years, and never heard this until 2 years ago:

The attendant chief specifically asked us that if a member of the press is inside

the building --> then send them immediately to them, and DO NOT let them take video/pictures

before this!

• avishai
    avishai
    Polidoro is one of the WT lawyers.

There's gotta be a joke there.

A Jw and a lawyer? He makes pond scum look like Brad Pitt!!!

Help me out, here, I need a better punchline!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit