Maximus Unwell!

by Farkel 23 Replies latest jw friends

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Farkel, I have never met Maximus or had any personal contact with him. I just came across some of his posts and found them so interesting that I kept reading. He was an excellent poster, and what is more important, it sounds like he was a man to be admired in real life. Please give him my best wishes.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hi Farkel,

Please tell Maximus that I send him much love and lots of healing light. I will never, ever forget his immense compassion. I would imagine the number of souls touched by his huge heart and strong mind will continue to grow for years to come. The thought of him suffering in any way is very difficult.

lauralisa

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

I wish I knew his real name. I may have crossed paths with him in my distant JW past. There was this one D. O. that I thought may have had a real heart. We talked about a difficult situation and he seemed much more compassionate than any other JW I talked with on the subject.

• TD
    TD

I am so sorry that Maximus is ill. I know he was ambivalent about internet discussion boards, but you would never have known it from his contributions. He is one of those people that made a difference

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit