• teejay
    teejay

Teejay, What's your problem, anyway?

you lost me, Farkel.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:: Teejay, What's your problem, anyway?

: you lost me, Farkel.

Can't see the forest for the trees, eh? :)

Farkel

• larc
    larc

TeeJay,

Let me spell it out for you. Kent apologized at great length. You keep bringing it up. I think it is time to move on.

Who do you think will win the World Series this year?

• Tina
    Tina

uh tj, Thanks for the offer to mail you,but Ill pass.
    I tend to only mail individuals who are thoughtful,insightful,level headed and informed. Have a nice day! :D

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Gee, thanks for the compliment, Tina!

Hugs,
    RCat

• Tina
    Tina

Your welcome rcat,
    There's some mighty fine folks on this board and you're most definitely one of them! Tops in my book! hugs,T

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• Farkel
    Farkel

LOL at your humor Larc!

: Who do you think will win the World Series this year?

Why the Knight in White Armor known as "Sir I Know I'm Right" will, you big dummy! :)

The dark and evil forces will lose the world series, and the white knights will shine and shine and shine; even if they don't, they'll say they do. Therefore, the World Series will be the de-facto victory for the white knights CLASS.

Isn't it grand to know that we are in such good hands and have allowed such talented people to do our thinking for us, Larc?

Farkel
    Been Around the Block a Few Times Class

• Kent
    Kent

teejay;

I know some people were shocked because you in a glimpse looked like having social intelligence. I didn't - I wanted to wait and see.

That was wice!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Uncle Bruce,

just can't stomach what they see as the arrogant self righteousness and anti-watchtower bile of the big apostates. (iconoclasts to a man)

--Uncle Bruce, "In the Name of Belated Wisdom" thread

Who are these arrogant, self-righteous "big apostates"?

Simple - I believe it's the height of cowardise to abuse people here, you wouldn't dare in real life (thus my mauling of alan the other day)ple here anymore than we would in real life? Why be a gutless wonder by forming an asshole club in a vain attempt to cover your tracks? (not refering to you personally of course)

--Uncle Bruce, "Profanity and Evil" thread

Where did you maul Alan? Did I miss it?

Who formed the "asshole club"? Norm? You call it a "vain attempt to cover your tracks." Norm's tracks? Norm explained why he wrote the initial post. Are you calling him a liar?

the moderation here is best left up to us little guys .. known to the highbrow wife-beating assholes as the Seinfeld gang.

--Uncle Bruce, "The Asshole Wars" thread

Who are these "highbrow wife-beating assholes"?

How is this comment consistent with:

But your choice of words is the very core of what I've been yammering about for the past week.

--Teejay, "Public Apology" thread

Ginny

• teejay
    teejay

Well…. Let's see, Farkel.

Here I am, on a thread engaged in light-hearted repartee with one, then a second member. You jump out of the bushes and ask

"Teejay, What's your problem, anyway?"

Since up until that point you had not been engaged in the conversation, I thought your behavior somewhat rude, but not unknown around here, so I let it pass. Instead, I asked for clarification.

I say, "you lost me, Farkel." That was my way of saying, "what are you talking about?"

You come back with the "explanation", "Can't see the forest for the trees, eh? :)"

Care to explain ANY of this? We can overlook your last comment (I do) and start with your introductory comment into this thread that is addressed to me.

You said (asked?): What's your problem, anyway?

Hmmmmm….. I don't know quite how to respond, except to say that I don't know what you mean by that cryptic question. I assume that you went one step beyond thinking out loud and merely allowed your fingers to type what you were thinking. Is that it? A rhetorical question? Oh, okay. I'll leave you to your thoughts, then.

peace,
    todd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit