Sad News...

by Sentinel 108 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

My mom had her valve replacement and triple by-pass surgery today. The operation lasted five hours, and they had just gotten her to her room at 8:00PM when she went into cardiac arrest. The doctor tried everything, even opening up her chest and massaging her heart. He tried a full half hour, but there was no life. She was gone and he was so devestated to have lost his patient.

My mom passed away at 8:30PM this evening. She was almost 80--next month. She was a very good woman and a very faithful JW. The blood issue never even became a problem during surgery.

This is a very emotional and sad time for me--especially getting this news so late in the evening.

Karen

• bisous
    bisous

very, very sorry to hear of your mom's passing. there are no words that adequately comfort such a loss.

• Sassy
    Sassy

oh my g Sentinel.. I am so so so sorry.. there are not words.......

if we can do ANYTHING.. we're here

• minimus
    minimus

Sentinel, Karen, I believe.....I'm SO SORRY to hear of your mother's passing so suddenly. You will be in my thoughts. Please dwell on all the good times you shared with your mom. I know you must have loved her dearly.

• shera
    shera

***hugs***

Sorry to hear.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm sorry.

• Special K
    Special K

((((( Karen ))))

So sorry to hear the sad news, Karen.

sincerely

Special K

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Truly sorry to hear that. My condolences.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I'm very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.

EL K

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing away, Karen. I hope you will feel better soon, with your good memories to comfort you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit