SURVEY: How Long Have You Been Out Of The "Truth"?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I was df'd in Feb 2003, but was still fairly regular at meetings until Dec 2003, so about 6 months for me.

• reboot
    reboot

three years and eight mobths......oh, joy....................

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

Two years in November.YIPEEE I am going to celebrate

• CaptK
    CaptK

Feb 2001 for me. I was fading for years before but no one really cares as long as you make the meetings, go out in service, etc. It's funny the freinds that I thought I had I do not really miss. You would think they would include me in some of their socal activities but no way every hall has their clicks and you are either in or out. I guess in my later years as a witness I was not in the click. When the elders find out that you slip out of line then you have the elders over you like bees on honey. The big D'F by a committie is always one sided no matter if you have an appeal committie or not. Then these elders will come back around in a year later to see if you want to come back. Yea right.... they are there because the society told the elders to visit D'F people once a year and because they can count time (Not because they are interested in you)

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Glitter - what was the Panorama programme about?

Definetly out - 17 years

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Min, I was df'd in 1992, February 16.....BUT.....it took 7 long lonely years to finally discover xdubs online and begin to rehab my brain from thinking the dubs had the truth, but no love....you can't have one without the other....

So....bottom line....factually out for more than 12 yrs.....realistically out for less than 5 yrs....

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit