Pictures of My Bride

by D8TA 29 Replies latest jw friends

• D8TA
    D8TA

Still alive and having fun in Aracaju (the Kentucky of) Brasil. Here are some pics of minha novia. We will be getting married in a court first (in about 2 -4 weeks depending which window of opportunity with the court opens first), because I am an ¨estrangerio¨ or foriegner. Then we have our big wedding in a very beautiful town called Simao Dias. It is a small farming community, and has this perfect church which is absolutely wonderful to host a wedding.

She has a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge family. Here: Think of a stereotypical Latin American family with so many members you can´t even count them....and then multiply this effect in your imagination 100 times over. Crimeny....big! BIG! Very welcoming though. It could of gone wrong, because I live in a very conservative state in Brasil. Here in the State of Sergipe, people are not so receptive as to a daughter of the community marrying an outsider. But, things went pretty smoothly and all is well (knock on wood) with the community and family.

One of the happiest things about this is: a wedding IN A CHURCH!!! Yah, complete with christian paintings and crucifixes...and and...statues of Mary and all the Saints...a bride in a flowing white dress and people singing those hyms and stuff..the whoooole shaaaabang! My God! Finally a sense of normality in life! And I don´t have to pussy foot around family members who give that look of disgust or superior non-acceptance because I am doing it the way I want to! Finally.

So here we are:

http://www.strike9.com/file.ashx?path=/D8TA/fullsize/LucimarAndJay2.jpg

http://www.strike9.com/file.ashx?path=/D8TA/fullsize/LucimarJayKiss2.jpg

http://www.strike9.com/file.ashx?path=/D8TA/fullsize/Lucimar2.jpg

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

WOW D8TA What a beautiful couple you make. I'm sure you will make some beautiful children together, and if that's not in the plans have fun making whooppee!

Best wishes to you in your upcoming wedding(s)

• simplesally
    simplesally

She's beautiful, congratulations and hope you have a beautiful wedding and marriage.

• bem
    bem

WOW D8.. you guys are so cute. And it's great to see two people look so happy together. Congragulations!

bem.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

WOW D8TA... !!! best wishes ... (with your new big, big, big familly !) but moreover with your WIFE !

• Special K
    Special K

Hey there

Congratulations.. You two look like you are in LOVE ..

Beautiful woman you have and you are very handsome too.

Nice pictures.

sincerely

Special K

• mouthy
    mouthy

What a smashing looking couple Yes she sure is beautiful>>> Your a hunk also..

Well Matched I would say!!! All the very best in your life together....

I would say your both blessed (hug)

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

She has a sister?

• Sassy
    Sassy

Wonderful pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!! Congratulations!

• shera
    shera

You make a good looking couple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit