What gives you your spiritual high now?

by poppers 30 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Just wondering what sorts of things give you the "spiritual high" that you may have previously gotten from JW. Another form of religion (within Christianity or some other religion)? Meditation? Service to others? A philosophical stance? Paganism? Dropping all beliefs in anything? Or has nothing replaced the high you felt (spiritually speaking, that is) and you are more focused on "mundane" pleasures?

• PinTail
    PinTail

Remembering the days when I taught my children about Jehovah when they were just toddlers, and they loved learning about Jehovah. I felt so whole then.

Shane,

• PinTail
    PinTail

Praying helps me, knowing Jehovah knows how to help me find him again and he will.

Shane,

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well you know (?) (if you don't ... never mind)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

See this Poster Framed!

Sorry I was confused about the topic

• Sassy
    Sassy

Nothing I am numb spiritually right now.

• poppers
    poppers

Sassy - I am so sorry that is your experience now. I hope that you can discover the spiritual in the ordinary and see that it isn't necessary to rely on anything outside you to get the "high" back.

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Plucking poor, innocent, defensless, god's creatures from their natural habitat while wearing really big pants gives you your high?

• new light
    new light
    Jehovah knows how to help me find him again and he will

Seems you think you found him with the JWs or maybe somewhere else. Why not try where you found him the first time, since you found him there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit