Where Do I Stand?

by Big Jim 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

VeniceIT,

This cat have to wipe his butt somewhere.

• Amazing
    Amazing

HI Big Jim: This all depends on the way the Elders view you. They may have forgotten about you. Or, if they are moderate in their dealings, they may have decided that since you've been out 5 years, there is no point in doing anything, unless, or course you become public in your views, that is, any views not in harmony with WTS policy. They took 3 years to come after me, but as soon as it was obvious I was more vocal, they trumpted up charges to force my DA. So, you must be doing a good job of keeping a low profile. If not, then either the Elders secretly agree with you, or have not noticed you expressing disagreements. - Amazing

• God_knows
    God_knows

But why worry about what mere men think of you?

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHHAHAH hmmmm not gonna answer that!!! ohhhh you mean ohh nevermind haha my bad!!!

Ven

• Big Jim
    Big Jim

Yes I do keep a very low profile. I am never home during bookstudy and when the elders do come calling I refuse to speak to them which in fact has them very puzzled because some of them were at one time close friends. For now I think I will stay low unyil I am forgotten.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit