To the pro-war america haters

by IronGland 30 Replies latest social current

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

Excellent jab. But a jab is never an uppercut.

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine
    Go Bush..............

I hope he does.

1. What is the margin of error?

Trust me Fox news has clearly indicated that the majority of Americans no longer feel the war was worth it.

2. Why do most Americans polled say Bush is better than Kerry at foreign Policy, by a large margin?

I doubt if they do, that its by a large margin but the issue is the war. And according to most American's at this point Kerry was right.

3. Since we are a republic what is your point?

Since it was a joke, what is yours? Dont have a little fun every now and then, the stick might fall out.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    President Bush is a political dead duck and his recent downward spiraling approval ratings are raining down like buckshot all around him.

Good! My spells are working then!

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

He's still going to win in November. Y'all enoy your little fantasies.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Good! My spells are working then!

Maybe so, Terri but Bush is doing plenty on his own to lower his own approval ratings.Unless Bush has Bin Laden stashed somewhere and is going to pull him out of hat a week before the election, I doubt he is going to be re-elected. I know I am going to register so I can vote against him.

Flyin'

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny
    1. What is the margin of error?

It doesn't matter what the margin of error is. The point is that saying it's anti-American to oppose the president or his policies is absurd. If half the people elect a president, and the other half don't, and he wins by a tiny margin, that would mean that half the country is anti-American. If the margin of support shifts by a tiny margin, now the other half of the country is anti-American. That doesn't make sense. If being against the incumbent president were really anti-American, then no one could EVER vote against an incumbent. If Bush is kicked out and Kerry gets in, would all the Bush supporters then be anti-American? That point of view is completely at odds with democracy. The defining feature of democracy is the right to criticise and reject the policies and leadership of our leaders. They don't represent us by divine mandate but through democratic processes. Calling those who oppose and criticise our leaders and their policies anti-American is the same as calling democracy itself anti-American.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Calling those who oppose and criticise our leaders and their policies anti-American is the same as calling democracy itself anti-American.

I have to say that I am very disappointed in Americans who call war/Bush opposers unpatriotic. This is not some communist dictatorship where you aren't allowed to criticize your leaders or their policies.

I believe Bush is the most inept, clueless president since Reagan. Reagan at least has an excuse. He has alzheimer's disease and likely had signs of it during his time in office. Bush's only excuse is that he's naturally unintelligent and very, very spoiled. He's had everything in life including Yale University handed to him on a platinum platter.Some say he had the presidency handed to him. He should be off somewhere playing with his grown up toys such as pro baseball teams, etc.

Flyin'

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I believe Bush is the most inept, clueless president since Reagan. Reagan at least has an excuse. He has alzheimer's disease and likely had signs of it during his time in office.

Amen, sistah, couldn't have said it any better myself.

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    He's still going to win in November. Y'all enoy your little fantasies.

PC, only in your dreams, and my nightmares!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: CNN/Time poll shows 51% against the war.

CNN/Time, huh? Consider the source. That's like asking the fox wolf to watch the henhouse.

(I didn't want to be accussed of a bad pun!)

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit