Just another ho-hum beheading or two. Move along, nothing to see here.

by SixofNine 14 Replies latest social current

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I remember the case of the Filipino JWs very well. There was a lot of discussion about it when it occurred and was thoroughly condemned on this forum. I tried to conduct a search on the Abu Sayaf and was unable to come up with anything. How far back does search on this forum take us?

• donkey
    donkey

Allah is Great.

Keep supporting them Six, good job.

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine

Ok, ok. Islam is one step shy from being declared illegal by me. That religion needs to clean house before it practices from now on. That's it. The Jihad has been noted and put on file, they are suspended.

If the terrorists are the minority in the Muslim world the muslim world needs to show it is serious and crack down IMMEDIATELY or the Jihad will be for real. It will happen. Im serious. The real Jihad is coming and Allah wont win when it comes.... news at 11 folks.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

So, FirstInLine, I guess you're really glad that Catholicism got declared illegal back when it used to behead people, right?

• FirstInLine
    FirstInLine
    So, FirstInLine, I guess you're really glad that Catholicism got declared illegal back when it used to behead people, right?

I don't know where it was illegal but anyone that outlawed it for such a reason had the better sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit