JW Baby Given Blood

by Kenneson 26 Replies latest watchtower medical

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

My husband and I do not share the same name. I was going through some legal issues when we were married. It is confussing sometimes...hmmmm....maybe after 4 1/2 years it should be changed

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I know several ladies who did not take their husband's last name, but none of them are JWs. It just seems so 'out of character' for the JWs. The attitude of the JWs were always like: "If a sister doesn't take her husband's last name, next thing you know, she'll be wearing pants to the KH and thinking for herself!"

It just made me wonder.

CountryGuy

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I thought about that too....funny thing, when I got married I had already left the KH, and wanted to keep my maiden name, but even though the hubby didn't object, I could tell his feelings would have been hurt...so I changed it.

I don't regret it...thank god his last name is not hard to spell are wierd sounding.

The parents didnt attend the hearing, I bet they are thinking in the back of their heads....thank god!

• Roddy
    Roddy
    The little know fact that JWs loose these cases all the time and their children get blood all the time. Some states has speacial expediated medical hearings and rubber stamp these orders insanely fast. Before you can contest the kids is a ward of the state. It is a mind game for dumb JWs to believe JW children don't get blood.

Perhaps secretly the parents know this but go through the motions anyway knowing that the state will rescue the child. At least they can say to their murderous elders, "well, we did what was asked but the state took over and forced the blood". With that they don't have to fear disfellowshipping as it was out of their control.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Thank God the wts is sufficiently uncaring to develop a hospital system of their own - can you imagine.

And yes, in this area also, the childeren are simply made wards of the state if need be.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

danny9.jpg (22948 bytes) Nuff Said

How risky is a Blood transfusion? A comparison of transfusion risks to the risks of dying from other common causes: Serious disease or death from transfusion: 1 chance in 200,000 / year Death from electrocution: 1 chance in 200,000 / year Death from drowning: 1 chance in 35,000 / year Death from a car accident: 1 chance in 7,000 / year Death from pneumonia or influenza: 1 chance in 3,000 / year Death from cancer: 1 chance in 500 / year Death from stroke or heart disease: 1 chance in 300 / year Source: Canadian Hemophilia Society

• allpoweredup
    allpoweredup

Horrifyingly, nurses, doctors, attorneys, concerned parents etc, see others taught by the Watchtower Society over Jehovah's Witnesses but do not know why blood transfusions are biblically supported so as to reason with them: Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Samuel 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving them. Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that God wants Mercy Not Sacrifice. (Mt 12) The Watchtower's May 22, 1994 magazine Awake tells of 26 of the Jehovah's Witness children who died without transfusions, and by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 Jehovah's Witnesses die daily earthwide from the unscriptural policy! (Blood On The Altar by David Reed) Yet most normal identical twins transfuse whole blood to each other through a shared placenta and childrens' whole blood is sometimes found in mothers years after birth-- clearly the approved arrangement by God using nature. The book of Acts is about not using blood or strangled meat for temple sacrifices, so not in regard to transfusions. Please share copies of this with others to help save more lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit