New Member today

by Lynnie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

Welcome Lynnie

Just reading your joy at reconnecting with old friends kind of teared me up.

Mulan, Mulan .....even I would like to be your friend. Your so dear to me on this board... your just special and there's just no doubt about it.

yes, Lynnie there seems to be quite a few exjw around seattle . That would be really great for you to meet up with them. I bet there are more that you probably know.

sincerely

Special K

• five_crew
    five_crew

Welcome Lynnie

Many good things come about on this board. Hope you enjoy reading the threads and posting as much I do. I too am a newbie, df'd for 10 years.

Cloud the fact that you keep coming to the site and posting proves that you don't want to leave. If you stop coming, that would end it all wouldn't it.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Welcome Lynnie,

As you can see by reading the previous posts on this thread, there is a tremoundous support group in your area. I suspect your life is going to take a turn for the better, at least we all hope that is the case. Bug

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome aboard, Lynnie!!

and don't forget to post when the downunder mob are awake!

• little witch
    little witch

Hello Lynnie and Welcome aboard!

• Princess
    Princess

Hi Lynnie, glad you found us! Twenty-five years??? Like I said, I remember you but I was a young 'un back then.

Hope to see you at the fest in Seattle tonight...

Rachel

• Xandria
    Xandria

Welcome to the Board

? or is it the wild, wild Apostate Frontier. I keep getting it confused.

Gee, sis perhaps your nick should have been Warrior Chick. Kidding. Love ya.

X.

• Princess
    Princess

Hey Lynne, I was chatting with my son outside of the gym today while waiting for my daughter, when a woman walked up to go inside. I glanced at her but wasn't really paying attention. She said "Hi Rachel" really friendly. It was your cousin K's daughter A. I was shocked at how friendly she was since she usually ignores me. She even said hi to my 7 year old son who then looked at her like she was from Mars.

I'm wondering if something is up with her? Seriously, she has never even acknowledged me before and could have easily walked right by and I wouldn't have noticed it was her. Her mom did a good job ignoring me in Trader Joe's a couple weeks ago. Possibly middle daughter J has knocked some sense into her?

Here's to hoping!
    Rachel

• boa
    boa

welcome lynnie! I'm north of ya in bc...hope to see ya round eh

• beaker
    beaker

hi lynnie

Welcome to JWD

Beaker

Share this

Google+