are you crazy?

by dh 24 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

scatter brained or just generally out of it? or are you a stable individual? do you like to do stupid stuff like post topics about nothing? do you analyse things to death, this topic for example to the point where you say 'what is crazy' or perhaps you try to convince yourself that 'there's no such thing as crazy'... or maybe you think being crazy is relative because people who aren't crazy say it is, maybe you like to drive at high speed, or skydive, or perhaps you just love to do things people say are crazy... but does that really make you crazy? do you ever call other people crazy? do people call you crazy?

are you crazy? what is crazy?

do you like pink, more to the point did you know you could write in pink on here?

(edited)

• neyank
    neyank

A crazy person is anyone that thinks they are sane and everyone else is crazy.

neyank

• Jonty Parkin
    Jonty Parkin

To be honest, I can't even recall the last time I used the word "crazy" in the context to which you refer. Does this mean I'm crazy?

• dh
    dh
    To be honest, I can't even recall the last time I used the word "crazy" in the context to which you refer. Does this mean I'm crazy?

s e e there's the thing, being crazy is sneaky because you just never know!!!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Crazy! Who you calling crazy?

There was a time I believed that the board of directors at a printing company in New York was God's channel for mankind. There was a time when I would listen to them and shun my worldy family and give up tons of my personal time and money as a devotional to that company. There was a time when I tried to sell other people on all the imaginary great works of this corporation, and even marry,"in house"!

Now that was crazy! Maverick

• Undecided
    Undecided

As my buddy next door says,"I'm out of my mind and loving every day of it."

Ken P.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey. A wild and crazy thread with 2 posters from China. Do you guys know each other?

• Celtic
    Celtic

I like to take life very seriously indeed and consider everyone that fools around to have no discipline. There ought to be less fun in this world, less of your so called craziness, such activity is not good in my sight. Of what point is proven by a scattiness as you put it in nature to the human soul, it is about time many of you grew up and started acting more responsibly. I like to consider myself sensible at all times.

Yours faithfully

Celtic

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Words of Wisdom form the board fool Celtic ....

• simplesally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit