Triadic formulae

by Leolaia 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

I don't get it but thanks Leolia. You are confirming that for me there was never a holy spirit directing the work it was a bunch of chirst cults explaining their understandings to each other. Also I don't understand the ontological argument for the trinity. It is silly. Not because I am biased, but just because you can make a logical argument does not mean it is true. If comes from natural philosophy and the greek idea the brain can gain knowelege with out experimentation and just thinking. In real life it is not "proof".

Personally I see zero evidence of for reason to believe in a ontological trinity. Jesus was a man. God is a God. Holy spirit is thingamajig. A perhuman existance means nothing. The sons of god that had sex with women in genesis had a prehuman existance and that does not make them part of the trinity.

And the bible.ca page is a weak page it makes false claims on the nature of the hebrew God. If you combine its claims on the nature of God vs the nature of Jehovah and Jesus you see neither live up to their requirements for their definition of God. If neither can be God then they can't have much of a trinity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit