Easter Thought: Was the ransom price really paid?

by Andrew Farrell 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AGuest
    AGuest

may you have peace! My Lord has granted to me to respond to your comments and questions, if I may; at least, the one's you've propounded here. Thank you!

the thought that someone once stole an "APPLE" and billions of people SUFFER illness, old age, death is quite EVIL...

That WOULD be evil... if that were the case. It is not: you are comparing an apple... to an orange. Your statement suggests that Adam committed and act and as a result he and his offspring were punished. That is incorrect. There were actually two (2) things that Adam did... that most of earthling man never takes into consideration:

1. Adam CHOSE to commit an act that he was previously WARNED against doing... even being told the result if he did. God did NOT say to Adam, "For in the day you eat of it... I will KILL you." He SAID, "For in the day you eat of it... YOU WILL DIE." It was a WARNING: don't touch the stove, for if you do... you WILL get burned; and

2. In order to get what he wanted... Adam... made a "deal".

Because of our own "evil" need to blame God, however, MANY of earthling man cannot fathom that the warning was an act of LOVE... as warnings usually ARE... but CHOSE, instead, to see it as the result was an act of vengence. This is not their fault, however; it is the "machination" of Satan... and HIS offspring... false christs... religious leaders... who use this account and many others to "control" their fellowman with fear. Fear of THEM... through fear of God.

I would really like to know what the story of Eden really means...

Well, let's start with the TRUTH: the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies... only took the following actions as a result of Adam's action:

1. He gave Adam and Eve "a long garment of skin," to "cover" their "nakedness"... that is, to hide their wicked HEARTS... an "unclean garment"... flesh with its blood... which not only hid their... ummm... obscenity (which to humans, have to do with things of the flesh and what is on the OUTSIDE of a man, but with spirits, have to do with things of the HEART and what is on the INSIDE of man)... but BOUND them - they were no long "free"... as spirit beings are "free"... so that they can "go in and out" of the spirit/physical realms - which Adam and Eve COULD do... until their error;

2. He increased Eve's birthpain... and considering what SHE did... sold her children into death... that was getting off mild;

3. Had them put out of the Garden and restricted from reentering so that they could not eat from the Tree of Life... and live... forever; and

4. Allowed Adam's action to result in a curse coming upon the earth OUTSIDE the Garden, on which earth Adam would now live. The "earth" INSIDE the Garden... is still "paradise." New Jerusalem was NOT destroyed by Adam's act; it only became inaccessible.

Item 1, the "long garment of skin,"... flesh with IT'S blood... replaced what Adam had at FIRST... a "WHITE (clean) robe"... because Adam... was made in GOD's "image"... and God... is a SPIRIT. This UNCLEAN "robe"... flesh with its blood...was necessary to hide the NAKEDNESS... the EXPOSED HEART... that Adam and Eve could now see... but could not BEAR to look upon... which became exposed as a result of the DEAL that Adam made in order to get what he wanted: in order to "be like God (which "price" was HIGH)... meaning KNOWING good (life)... AND bad (death). The only way for Adam to "know" BAD, however, was to die. Thus, he HAD to put on flesh with its blood, because PRIOR to that... he only "knew" good... life. It is flesh... with its blood (red hemoglobin) vs. flesh with GOD's blood... holy spirit... that dies... that "knows"... bad. In EXCHANGE for this "knowlege"... Adam made a deal WITH Death: his offspring... for all eternity.

The result? He "sold" his progeny... into that same "long garment of skin", which garment... the "unclean 'robe'... holds sin and death IN it. The "life... is in the blood," and the blood of flesh... has "no life" in it. So... it dies. It is the blood of GOD... HOLY SPIRIT... that holds life in it. Like Christ, Adam had such blood at first... when God blew HIS spirit... into Adam's nostrils. He lived... by means of GOD's spirit... or God's breath ("Man does not live by breath alone... but by the Word... that comes from God's BREATH").

So that the "deal" was: Adam would get to know good AND bad... in exchange for the life of his offspring... for eternity. He got what he asked for. He came to know bad... death... and his offspring became SLAVES... to sin and death.

So where does the ransom come in? Death... had a "price," just a the "high priest" of Death... its "agent" Satan accused: "Skin in behalf of skin, and ALL that a man has he will give... on behalf of his flesh." That accusation was made about Job... who ALMOST belied it. Unfortunately, Job... wrongly accused God. Even though he repented and profusely apologized when "enlightened" as to whom it truly was that was persecuting him... it was not quite "enough" to resolve the issue.

SO... God sent HIS Son... "in the likeness of SINFUL flesh (NOT 'sinLESS' flesh!)"... so that that One... who could, in such flesh, be tested... like US... in ALL respects... answer the challenge... and pay the "ransom." With HIS life, then... Death's "price"... was paid... so that Death... can no longer "hold" those who put faith IN that ransom.

Death... the Destroyer... is never satisfied. He feeds on the life of others. Satan is his "agent," the one who delivers "food" TO Death: man, animal, plant... everything that has a modicum of life IN it. To get his GREATEST "strength"... Death... wants the SPIRITS of all who live. But there's a catch: while Death can take and feed on FLESH that dies... Death CANNOT take spirits: spirits MUST be given... WILLINGLY... for spirits... belong to God. So, one must CHOOSE to give one's spirit do death.

And that is exactly what Adam did, only ADAM... CHOSE... to give the SPIRITS... of his OFFSPRING... which SPIRITS... my Lord "repurchased". The flesh... "is of no use at all."

When one makes an oath to God... or ANY other spirit being... including Satan (which is why Satan TRIED to "tempt" my Lord into making oaths to HIM!) one must PAY it. That is, unless a GUARANTOR comes along and pays it FOR him... or in some way RELEASES such one from his/her oath. Christ... released US... if we put faith in him and his ransom... from ADAM's oath.

So, some would say, "Well, God should have let Adam/Eve live... forgiven them..." Who is to say that that will not yet take place? Many forget that there will be a resurrection... of the righteous... AND the UNRIGHTEOUS. This includes Adam and Eve! For while they indeed died... they have not yet been resurrected... "to judgment". The ONLY one who has been finally judged... is Satan. Who knows but that Adam and Eve REPENTED when my Lord went to preach to the spirits of the dead? For those who would balk at this... based primarily on the false teachings of some religions as to how we should view Adam and Eve, the word of my Lord was to forgive... and be forgiven... release... and be released... be merciful... and be shown mercy. Love even your enemies. He did NOT exclude Adam and Eve from benefitting from this command.

BUT... it was "wisdom" on God's part to resolve the matter as He did, giving them "robes"... and casting them out of the garden. Why? Really, for our sakes! These are two people who (1) did not have SENSE enough... to NOT eat... so as to keep living... and (2) SOLD THEIR CHILDREN for their own selfish desire! Had God allowed them to remain... and continuing eating from the Tree of Life so as to live... FOREVER... there's no telling WHAT they would have done and what ELSE they would have sold us into... so that perhaps MANY ransoms might have had to be paid... by MANY!

But, they were allowed to make only the one... so that only ONE ransom had to be paid. Only one... but in exchange for many.

I, SJ, have spoken it to you just as I heard and received it from my Lord and Master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, the Son and Christ of the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH... of Armies.

I bid you peace.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I prefer Mathias Media!

• AGuest
    AGuest

to learn the truth... from the Truth (John 14:6)... and cut out the "middleman." That way, I don't have to go "through" anyone else... or buy a book, purchase a tape, make a "donation", or attend a "bible study"... at the end.

I received the truth... FREE... from the Truth. So I am obligated to give what I have received... FREE. And I have learned that there is NO BETTER "Way" to receive it... than from the Truth, himself. For through him, God gives... FREELY... and without reproaching.

A very simple concept; apparently quite difficult to grasp.

I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit