Comments You Will Not Hear at the 4-4-04 WT Study (Dates vary this week)

by blondie 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    we love the organization that has taught us the precious truths that so plainly separate us from Babylon the Great.

It's funny that I was listening to the song "Blue Oyster Cult" by Blue Oyster Cult while I was reading this. All I heard was "We understand, we understand, we understand".

• Your Daddy
    Your Daddy

Funny how they had an article on deception last week when the week before they had one saying that Jehovah revealed the year 607 and the fact that 1914 was the begining of the end to the Bible students BEFORE 1914.

• blondie
    blondie

Nosf, it always bothers me to see a JW encouraged to love the organization, be loyal to the organization. All a Christian has to do is love Christ and be loyal to him.

Your Daddy, I'm sure the "deception" on the Internet is cutting into the WTS image, starting with the 607 fantasy or was it 606 BCE?

Blondie

• avengers
    avengers
    "One who has forsaken the faith, principles, or party, to which he before adhered; esp., one who has forsaken his religion for another"

The Watchtower has told for years and years to it's R & F not to be part of this world, including the Scarlet Colored Wild Beast.

Yet they themself got in between the sheets wit this Beast. The Watchtower has forsaken the faith and if not that, it surely has forsaken the principles. So who's telling half truths here? Or just plain straight out lying?

Why don't they look at the big beam in their own eye instead of looking for thorns in the eyes of their "brothers"?

They piss me off. Hypocrits.

• sf
    sf

7 What is it that apostates want? Most are not content to leave the faith that they once perhaps viewed as true. Often, they want to take others with them. Rather than going out and making their own disciples, many apostates seek to "draw away the disciples [that is, Christ?s disciples] after themselves." (Acts 20:29,30) Regarding false teachers, the apostle Paul sounded this urgent warning: "Look out: perhaps there may be someone who will carry you off as his prey." (Colossians 2:8) Does that not describe what many apostates try to do? Like a kidnapper who carries an unsuspecting victim away from his family, apostates prey upon trusting members of the congregation, seeking to carry them away from the flock. [ LOLOL! ]

So tell me, those who willingly choose to associate...is this a bit extreme and dramatic on your leaders part? Or is it on The Money? alt

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit