What does everyone do on the forth of April after sun down?

by PinTail 13 Replies latest jw friends

• PinTail
    PinTail

I think I should do something to remember Jesus and his faithfulness to the human family. I don't know If I should drink the wine and eat the bread or not. I am only fifty, but something has moved me to this hope for about twenty years.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I'll be at work, I'm working 2P-10P so at least I have a excuse to tell my parents why I'm not going.

BTW, I too was once moved by something to think I had a heavenly hope, but it turned out to be a bad batch of Thunderbird dollar wine!

• Sumflower
    Sumflower

Read the scriptures and do as your heart motivates you to.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Read the scriptures and do as your heart motivates you to.

or celebrate your rememberence a week later like most Christians. (just a thought)

• AuSet
    AuSet

I celebrate my B-Day!!

• FMZ
    FMZ

The same thing I do every night Pinky.... Jump in bed and get freaky with my wife... (reference to Pinky and the Brain kiddies cartoon)

FMZ

• Carmel
    Carmel

The mind and heart are truely succeptable to irrational ideas especially those carried over for generations and reinforced with emotionalism, fear, guilt, swaddled in the disquise of "love". Do as you will if it makes you feel better to remember Jesus in that way only one out of 365 days a year. Personally, if He is worth appreciating, I'd do so by random acts of kindness to "one of His".

carmel

• Dansk
    Dansk

Why, what's special about it?

I am only fifty

Gosh, that's REALLY old!

Ian

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I will be celebrating my birthday wih my family

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    I think I should do something to remember Jesus and his faithfulness to the human family. I don't know If I should drink the wine and eat the bread or not. I am only fifty, but something has moved me to this hope for about twenty years.

PIN, you could start by waiting until sundown on 5 April to celebrate the memorial...that's the first day of passover....the JW's...once again...are starting too soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit