UN Replies to my Letter to Disclose WT's Files

by Gerard 17 Replies latest social current

• hawkaw
    hawkaw
    It's never a good idea to antagonize those who have helped you launch the missile.

Mind explaining who is antagonizing and how?

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I will explain what that means to me.

I think the letters to the UN are waaaay overboard.

Mark my words, they'll wash their hands to us and they'll yank that information straight off the web.

I know, you think they won't because then they'll be bombarded with letters, but apparently they will be anyway. They did a nice thing by posting the information in the first place - No, let me change that, they did something that they assumed would stop the harassment, but they were dead wrong and at some point in the near future they'll come to that conclusion themselves.

Wake up people, they owe us nothing, they're not the bad guys.

Rev

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

.......and the WTS smugly rides off into the sunset........

• Gerard
    Gerard
    .......and the WTS smugly rides off into the sunset........

I disagree. It was a major victory to have the UN post the confirmation of the Watchtower's membership on their web site. Jws can not keep on saying that it is just a letter made up by a disgrunted apostate. IMO, I feel we should not harrass the DPI any more, they have done enough for us. Cheers, Gerry

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

>> I disagree. It was a major victory to have the UN post the confirmation of the Watchtower's membership on their web site. >>

Okay...there's that. But as "revealing" as WE initially thought it was.......

>>Jws can not keep on saying that it is just a letter made up by a disgrunted apostate.>>

They still ARE.....a least they STILL don't believe that the WTS is guilty of even questionable behavior, in its affiliation with the previously "dreaded" U.N. The JWs who are SHOWN this document from the U.N.'s own website, STILL don't "get it", and it's unfair, to them AND to those of us who KNOW how the WTS has portrayed ANY involvement with the U.N. in its writings and pictures. SUCH "humanitarians" !<gag>

"We" needed more difinitive proof (as per the latest letter) to REALLY be able to show the WTS for the worms that they are. I wish that the U.N. could understand how the dynamics of the WTS works and how 6,000,000 JWs are affected by its ongoing lies and deceptions.

Annie

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well, Rev, ... seeing I have been at this game for more than 18 years on both sides, you and I will have to agree to disagree.

hawk

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

fair enough, although I haven't a clue what the 18 years has to do with anything, nor do I understand the sides you've been on. But, like you said, we're two different people with two different opinions. I won't say "I told you so" when they yank the letter though.

Rev

• willyloman
    willyloman

Don't want to denigrate hawkaw in any way because I respect his track record and the good work he's done in this arena. But I will offer this advice in the most loving way I can: You need to pace yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit