Why is the religious right in bed with Israel?

by Simon 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• roybatty
    roybatty
  • 48% believe their country has special protection from god.
  • 86% believe in miracles
  • 89% in heaven
  • 73% in hell and the devil
  • Yeah, right! lol!

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I believe that Israel is committing fornication with the kings of the earth. God's people must remain spotless from the world and not rely upon noble man. Why do you think the United States invade Iraq? It was to eliminate any threat to Israel. United States and Britain turn their heads, and allow Israel to do whatever she pleases. I wonder who will be the ones to destroy "Babylon the Great". It seems apparent who the harlot is.............................

Brownboy

• little witch
    little witch

THE EFFECT OF EUROPEAN IMPERIALISM

Egypt, after Napoleon's invasion, was just barelly part of the Ottoman Empire. In 1830 the French occupied Algeria. Fifty years later France also dominated Tunisia.

Both GREAT BRITAIN and FRANCE played important roles in Egypts economy. In 1882, fearing they were losing control over their economic interests, the BRITISH invaded Egypt. and later claimed it as a protetorate.

In WW1 the Ottomans sided with Germany against Great britain and France. Germany lossed the war. So the British and the French, WITHOUT CONSULTING LOCAL INHABITANTS, CARVED THE MIDDLE EAST INTO MANDATES. SUDDENLY, COUNTRIES WERE GOVERNED BY PEOPLE WHO KNEW LITTLE ABOUT THEM.

Other nations emerged on the Arabian Peninsula. Yemen declared itself independent . Abdul Aziz, who ruled a kingdom in the interior peninsula, absorbed Mecca, Medina, and other territory to found the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

( copyright Silver Burdett Ginn THE WORLD AND ITS PEOPLE)

My childrens history book.....

America and fundamentalism??? uh uh....Great Britain and money? According to history....

Now I love the study of history and I appreciate a good debate. But lets get real shall we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit