Is that a bull's horn in your crotch...... or are you just happy to see me?

by Winston Smith :>D 13 Replies latest social current

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Any man wearing knee high pink socks deserves to have his nuts busted! shotgun

point well taken. plus he is trying to stab the bull with swords alliwannadoislive, i don't tihnk it's the same pic as this is a recent story and your pic is from 1997. But the end result may be the same

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL at shotgun, who also has knee high socks, just not pink.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Balls of steel and pink socks don't go together very well.

LOL

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Humans seem to like to do the most rediculous things. Ouch!!!

I would personally not like to play with a bull trained to thrill and kill. I don't care how much money they paid me. My grandparents had a farm and on different ocassions possessed bulls who were crazy....(ring in nose, long horns, pawing ground, bellowing) engaging the entire neighborhood is paralized fear when they broke out. We lived in the tenant house and were in absolute fear every time we walked down the lane to the bus. Only a thin electric wire was between us.

Once, I was forced up a tree because of one that got out. My dad and sister were fishing in the pond, when this same bull tried to attack them. I think he would have devoured me for sure, had I not been able to find the tree. My dad found a large rock and hit him square between the eyes and he dropped to his knees while they made their get-a-way. My grandfather was then convinced that this bull was out to kill people, so he had it taken away and destroyed. This is the same bull that previously got out, came up on our front porch and actually tried to get into the house. We ran upstairs and screamed out the window for someone to save us. We were petrified until the neighborhood farmers got together and got him into a truck and put him back in his pen.

I have a great distate for these creatures.

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit