A flood of emotions

by onacruse 34 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

This has been a very hard month for me.

18th anniversary of my brother's death;

Meeting (after a 15-year hiatus) a long-time JW friend, in dire straights, and lots of deep-seated triggers being pulled in the course our conversation;

My closest, and longest (30-year and running) "worldly" friend and business partner, going through a painful divorce;

And helping another very precious friend move to his new place this last weekend, after years of immeasureable pain.

If I may humbly ask, please tolerate my indiscretions.

And thank you! to Simon and all you others for 'throwing the blanket.'

Very Sincerely,

Craig

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

awww ((((Craig)))) Take good care of yourself

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

hope it gets better. Keep smilin!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Craig,

THAT'S what so lovely about you! Your feelings!!

What the heck are we without emotions? Nothing!

Glad to know you're still a GENUINE part of the human race.

Love,Ian

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Lee)) I know you know what I'm saying!

SLH, it was little-oI-me what locked your thread this evening. "Someone" with a wider view of things chose otherwise

Ian, dear bloke...you've laid out your heart here on this db like very few others...and like so many others.

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Craig))))

We are all here for you, glad your here

Take care of yourself

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

((((((((((((((((((Craig))))))))))))))))))))) you sure are going thru alot. It is so true , when it rains it pours.

I am just now ,,the last few weeks feeling better after alot of personal stuff,,,,,and I can say, I am so glad. I am not sure how much longer I could have taken the constant pain and pressure.

Rest assured Craig that your time of peace will come soon, make it happen for yourself , for your own sanity. It just seems these bad times for us , come in cycles and then level out to just normal bull , ya know.

I am really sorry you are going thru so much , but it seems you are really trying so hard to help other people.....sometimes you need to take care of yourself. Sometimes helping people , as bad as we want too can be so hard on us emotionally, because we want to help so very bad.

I hope tomorrow and the days to follow soon will find you in a place of peace Craig,,,,,,,,,give Katie a kiss and hug,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hugsss to you ,,,,,,,,,Dede

• Panda
    Panda

Please please accept my sympathy for you pains. And since some of your pain is that shared by friends I know what a wonderful supportive friend you must be. Congratulations for making life worth living another day for someone (s)

Panda Hugs the Cruiseman

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

(((( onacruse )))) And to top it all off, I see by your profile, you've had a sex-change operation. Perhaps that would help explain your fragility at this time.

Take care

• franklin J
    franklin J

Craig,

take it slow, and do not "beat yourself up".

We are all here for you ; when you are ready.

regards, and be well, Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit