E-watchman hath awakened me...

by czarofmischief 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Who dares disturb Czar during his slumbers from the board? E-watchman dares! Very well, some of you seem to be in love with Apocalypse Already Boy... Look ye, upon his works, and despair.

From his latest commentary:

So, what does all of this mean? Where are we headed? The Author of the Triple Curve states that the financial system has now entered into the final phase of disintegration. He predicts that the dollar will collapse before the end of the year and that the only undecided outcome is who is going to "eat the paper"?meaning, who is going to absorb the loss?the international financial system or the nations of the world?

Biblical history has a way of repeating itself. Today, the United States is the foremost champion of freedom and human rights. American political institutions stand as a buffer against the more animalistic impulses of empire. The significance of the impending collapse of the dollar-centric financial system is that it has the potential to destroy the last impediment to the imposition of a totalitarian world empire and transform the nations into something much more beastly.

It does not at all seem unreasonable to anticipate that the American king will shortly be facing his battle of Carchemish against the financier-controlled forces of empire.

Was E-watchman one of the writers for the 1975 debacle? The same style, the same innuendo, the same quoting of extremist doomsayers to propogate a thinly veiled threat of destruction!

You rightly despise the WT for 1975 - why do you follow after this mongrel? Senseless ones! Are you this blind that you must seek ANY hand to guide you? Even a blind guide's?

Fine, we have him on record as making a prophecy - that the dollar will collapse by the end of the year. If, by December 31, 2004, the dollar is still standing, will you abandon your beloved mongrel?

Now, to forestall the argument that he is NOT predicting such a thing in surety: if the WT made a statement like this, included and endorsed quotes like that, and said what e-watchman has said - wouldn't we hold it up as an example of their false prophecies? E-watchman critiques the Borg for their misleading innuendo and propaganda, therefore, he must be held to the same standard. He has directly implied that he believes that the dollar will collapse by the end of the year and will result in the rise of a global empire - let's see if he's right.

Malthusians are always wrong.

CZAR

• Schizm
    Schizm

E-watchman critiques the Borg for their misleading innuendo and propaganda, therefore, he must be held to the same standard.

By all means! Want another example?: E-watchman has condemned the WTS for its "association" with the United Nations as an NGO, yet he himself had at one time requested that Simon place a banner advertising the e-watchman site here on this "apostate" forum. See: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/67019/1.ashx Now ain't that something!!!

Seems that e-watchman can see everyones flaws except his own.

Here's a relevant thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/68263/1.ashx

• trumangirl
    trumangirl

I disagree czar, ewatchman was clearly quoting the author of the triple curve thing. He's not making the claim himself.

I am not a follower of ewatchman, but I think that just because the WT and earlier false prophets were wrong on their claims, doesn't mean the great tribulation isn't coming.

My approach is to wait and see. If the dollar collapses, and the things ewatchman predicts come true, then he was right. If we're comfortable with our standing before God and that God is loving and merciful, all will be fine in the end. The problem with the WT's predictions is that they use it to prod JWs to more 'action', and still think they're true prophets despite their many failures.

They jury's out on ewatchman in my opinion.

trumangirl

• Satanus
    Satanus

Triple curve author is lyndon larouche, fuc&&&& fascist lunar wacko. YouKnow used to quote him all the time. I understand ewatchman probably isn't youknow, but anyway, i just thought i'ld add a heads up on triple curved dork larouche.

SS

• boa
    boa

jeece, just like the 'peak oil' thing, people will ever seek to influence others about some cataclysmic end and many will follow and quake in fear, a real easy button to press with humans imo.

boa

of the not even interested in considering cataclysmic ends class - if it comes...I'll either live or die and the gd universe won't give a crap.....

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Today, the United States is the foremost champion of freedom and human rights. American political institutions stand as a buffer against the more animalistic impulses of empire.

having read this quote, the guy obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

No, the jury has just come back in. E-watchman is a nutjob, seeking to use fear to build himself a church that matches his bizarre concept of purity...

His predictions have failed before - but he edits his website so as to remove his failures.

CZAR

• English Patient
    English Patient

I can't understand why you people bother to read his sorry ass.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Mostly because so many other people do, come onto the board saying that they've found the new "truth" and they are all excited - sheesh, put together a half-assed bible interpretation and you too can have your own power structure.

CZAR

• Gozz
    Gozz

::I can't understand why you people bother to read his sorry ass. You probably can; one reason 's a above. Another, related, is: JWs on the Net 're already spreading the e-watchman gospel; that, I reckon, is a good thing: one of them - claiming to be an annointed, and faithful to Jehovah and the truth, and committed to (some) JW doctrines- is pointing to cracks in the Tower's wall; he's making some of them think with his UN-WT adultery thing. Good to follow developments, don't you think? And, methinks you read him some, too. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit