What to do with the old publications?

by Loris 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Loris
    Loris

I know that this question has been asked and answered but I can not find the thread.

Now that I do not have any family trapped in the cult, I do not have any interest in the seach for goofy proof to a goofy religion. I know that their own material is the best weapon against them.

Who would want a 37 year collection of books and bound volumes? I have not catalogued the entire mess. I will if anyone has an interest in the stuff.

Loris

• blondie
    blondie

You can sell them on

www.ebay.com

Certain publications that are rare might have interest to some on this board.

Blondie

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Well, throw them in the garbage!

DY

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Buy yourself one of those caged fire pits for your back yard, and some bags of marshmallows.

• franklin J
    franklin J

ever heard of Fahrenheit 451 ?

Build a bonfire

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• willyloman
    willyloman

When I first saw the light and began backing away from this cult, I worried that my wife might not want to move as fast as I did toward the exit. Imagine how relieved I was to come home one day and find all the old books and mags in the garbage can.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I am interested, please PM me. Thanks GaryB

• onacruse
    onacruse

Loris, please don't throw them away! Just this last month a situation came up where there was a compelling legal reason to have hard copies of original WTS literature.

I've got .pdf copies/CDs of virtually everything the WTS has ever printed, and have no personal need for original copies.

If "open-market liquidation value" is a concern, e-bay is certainly an option, but there are a couple of close friends I know who would definitely like to have "first-offer" option.

Craig

• Stealth
    Stealth

|

If you look real close at the buring magazine on the right, you can see the face of a demon..... or is that Rutherford, i'm not quite sure?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit