Wheres OUTLAW ?

by OUTLAW 42 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Stuck in the middle of friggin nowhere,actually 50 miles north of nowhere!(LOL!) So far I`ve survived fire storms,drought,floods,snow storms,wild animals,bin robbed and left for dead.This just isn`t any fun (LOL!).I`ll be making my way back to civilization shortly.I`ve found a public library to post from,thank God and Simon,my ciber home is still here..So how`s your day been going?...OUTLAW

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Well, howdy, Outlaw.

Long time no see!!!

When you get a chance, sit a while and tell us all about it.

Joy

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

hey Outlaw,,,,,,,,,it is so good to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one who lived in the middle of Nowhere, USA. Now what is that about being robbed and left for dead?????

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I am not having a great day (see my last post in the I need a drink thread) but I sure am happy to see you could get in to post OUTLAW.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Outlaw!!!! Woohoo!!! Welcome back.....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Joyzabel,thanks and I do have more than a few good stories to tell..Hey LyinEyes,robbed and left for dead is only just the start.It gets better or worse,depending on your view point(LOL!).Good to hear from you both,I haven`t had much human contact in a long,long time.The library is about to shut down soon,so I will check in the next time I get to a library.I`ll be here about another ten minutes...OUTLAW

• Valis
    Valis

Hey ya prodigal olde bastard! Good to see you around and hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Jnat/Sassy,Yahoo!! The old gang is still here! I do miss posting here,that will change just as soon as I get settled into a new place...OUTLAW

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OUTLAW!! Welcome back and glad to see you here again!

Please write more about you latest adventures in the tundra, wow robbed and left for dead! I can't imagine, but glad you survived. You are a tough dude for sure.

Glad to hear you didn't let the bastards get you down!

Kate

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Valis,good to hear from you too bud!..Hey Bikerchic,I took a lick`in,and kept on tick`in(LOL!)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit