I haven't seen The Passion Of Christ moofie yet.

by smack 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• donkey
    donkey

lmao @ SS

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

I heard that Jesus dies in the end, and gets resurrected.

shamus

Well, I for one hope that Mel makes this into a trilogy.

I'm really curious to know what happens in the end with the 'jesus' & 'satan' characters...

... does anyone know who wins?

• shamus
    shamus

You know,

They made a movie called "Jesus Christ Super Star", LOL! It was even more horrible than a hollywood realistic "snuff" (ROFLMAO, SS) Jesus movie.

I wonder how much money people make on selling bibles and all that folklore.

Shit, when I was a kid, and even now people make up stories that get wilder and wilder everytime that you hear it. They get better and better; that's all that you're paying to see at this point, well made folklore.

Why Jesus or god would be "testing" my faith right now is beyond me. There is no conclusive proof, other than vague dates, and stories in books and ancient carvings from god knows where. Hey, if I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong. Show me the proof first. If you can't, then shut the hell up.

I give this movie five $$$$$ signs out of five.

This movie is no different from other movies that were made like ben hur, etc. etc. etc..... it's just bullshit.

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

I'm conflicted about seeing this movie. On the one hand I'm curious to see what all the hype is about. A good friend of mine has all ready seen it and she pointed out several historical inaccuracies with the plot.

On the other hand, if I see it, I'm going to have to pay admission and I think that sends the wrong message to the fundys out there, namely that this time of product is viable and profitable.

I think curiosity will eventually win out. I just hope this doesn't lead to movies about David, Solomon, the apostles, particularly the apostle Paul and his rather insane comments in 1 Thess. 2:14-16.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit