I Give Up - Where Can I Find Some Good Beef?

by seeitallclearlynow 18 Replies latest jw friends

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Folks, I know that good tasting steaks and ground beef exist - all the years of my youth and when I was raising my family, beef tasted great. Now no matter where I buy it, Whole Foods, Ralph's Kosher, Black Angus, etc, the beef tastes downright NASTY.

Vons has pretty good beef, and I haven't tried an actual meat market, but where do you find good beef? Seriously.

• Valis
    Valis

From Cowboy that's where! PM him and have him send you some vaupak beef you will die for!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Thanks Valis, I'll do that!

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

What about your boyfriend? Sorry this is in bad taste... I mean not nice. I wish I could help you, but vegeterian here.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I usually get a $60 filet minon slab from Costco and then cut it up, freeze it, and have enough meat for half a year.

• shamus
    shamus

We have some mad cow beef up here that'll blow your mind, literally!

• Dawn
    Dawn

shamus......you must live near me!

Mad cow=Yakima

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Leolaia - I forgot about Costco - they always have good things - problem is, I don't have a Costco card. Wonder if I could join. Have to look into that too. After I pm Cowboy, of course!

• smack
    smack

The worlds best beef comes from King Island. The worlds cleanest rain water comes from King Island. Cheese and cream to die for, comes from King Island.

Just north of Tasmania

Steve

• Room 215
    Room 215

Check Niman Ranch's website; a reliable source of top-quality meat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit