Yesterday's WT slip up

by neat blue dog 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Something else that has always bugged me...

I've always had a hard time believing how a loving, forgiving, kind & merciful desert God could not/would not allow Moses (by far the meekest of all men Numbers 12:3) to cross over to the Promised Land after well over 40 years of his blood, sweat and tears in doing God's bidding... simply over such a small infraction as loosing his temper momentarily with the complaining Israelites over water.

I mean...what was God expecting from Moses...perfection?

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/193970/bowel-movements-israel-campament

Yeah, it was neither a nice picture or a pleasant smell...

• tiki
    tiki

Regarding the defecation issue...perhaps manna does not create poop. Perhaps it only creates gaseous emanations, which would explain the magic cloud that led them......

Seriously...the idea of that many people in trek from what we know as Egypt, through the seabed...up to Judea is a hard one to wrap your head around. The logistics just leave too many problems.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Manna may not have created poop but I bet you could smell someone's breath across the room.

Rub a Dub

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Like the Deluge account, actually trying to work out all the real-world logistics gets you to the point where the events require so much Divine Intervention to make the whole thing work that it you inevitably reach a point where your suspension of disbelief becomes damn near impossible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit