Smokers of the World, Unite and Take Over

by gitasatsangha 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

We grow our food using all manner of nasty chemicals, then we pasteurise, pressure cook, refine, process, irradiate, de-fat, de-nature, de-caffeinate it and substitute natural fats for altered ones not found in nature and then, when we get a bit crook, the doc tells us the ciggies cause it.

And the really stupid part is, we believe them cos they are the self appointed, self referenced gurus on the subject. Does that sound familiar?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i smoke around 20 fags a week, usually when i go out for drink. sitting in a beer garden on a warm sunny evening with a pint of lager-top whilst smoking a fag is just the best.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""Shamus...smoking marijuana can cause lung & throat cancer...it contains just as much tar as most cigarettes."" If this is true, then why are not Pot smokers of the 60s and 70s not experiencing a higher rate of lung cancer than other smokers? In fact, as a "class" of smokers, they have less than the average rate. (you do Hold the smoke in much longer than other types of smokes, which would mean more tar and the like, right?). The Anti Smoking Nazis has been predicting this for Years, but it never happened. Why? I know why. Hint: Most of today's claims are based on Junk Science.....

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I smoke,,,,,,,,,,,I know yukky,,,,,,,I want to quit for alot of reasons. But darn it is so addicitive and does calm your nerves.

When I first lit up in front of my kids,,,,,,,,they got so pissed off at me they wouldnt speak to me. I felt like I had committed the unforgiveable sin.

I thought of smoking a pipe to ween myself off of cigs,,,,,,,but only sit outside to do this. But the local cops would probably stop and check my pipe , thinking I am smoking weed in it.

See just talking about this is making me want a cig.......it's such a emotional love hate thing I have going on with my cigs.

I don't want to ruin my health anymore than I have, or add to other problems I have, I dont want ugly skin and hair, or yellow fingernails.......yuk.

I am going to look into that site Lisa,,,,,,,,,maybe it will be my inspiration, I think I have seen it before but time again.

• amac
    amac

"I agree w/ the first part, and I'm a smoker. The second part is bullshit on your part." Like I said, I only do it to friends, who KNOW I hate ciggarette smoke. Any friend of mine that comes to talk to me with chemical smoke spewing out of them in my direction knows what to expect from me.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    I thought of smoking a pipe to ween myself off of cigs,,,,,,,but only sit outside to do this. But the local cops would probably stop and check my pipe , thinking I am smoking weed in it.

I haven't found that a problem, so far. Just don't put it in a glass pipe. :-). Pipe tobacco, even the expensive stuff, is much cheaper then Cigs, and I think the tobacco is tastier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit