Beard update

by Coded Logic 21 Replies latest social physical

• cha ching
    cha ching

Not every face is the same, yours looks quite nice! Enjoy it anyway you like! You are free!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

ive had full sets--tashes--goats--i grew this a few years back--wife hated it.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Gorby’s beard has to stay, his lovely wife demands it!

G.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    When I first left I just let it grow to the point where I could comb it. Lol. Then the wife got tired of it and said it's either the beard or me lol. So I shaved then let it grow out again just not as long though. Repeated this for about 6 months. Today, I always wear at least a shadow. Once while I was growing it fully I left the stache. My wife said she thought I had let something crawl on me and it was dead. So she didn't know whether to kiss me or slap me. The animal has never been seen since.
  • jp1692
    jp1692
    Coded Logic: if anyone has any advice here it'd be much appreciated

Wahl not only has some great grooming tools, their website displays a variety of pictures showing different ideas for grooming and some vids on how to do it:

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

You didn't decide to grow a beard. It grows on its own. You decided to not cut it.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

OOOOOHHHH, thats WORLDLY!!!! LOL, seriously though, it looks fine. Goatee may be the way to go too.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Grave before shave.

• minimus
    minimus

Are beards ok now?

• TerryWalstrom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit