What is the worst revenge you've taken on the WT, Elders, or JW's?

by DevonMcBride 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Other than living a happy life, is there anything you've done to get back at them? I never was a JW but did do some creative things to cause a stir in one of the local halls. All of it was legal too.

Devon

• JH
    JH

Just watching them outside at -10F while I'm in the warm is nice.

Alexa Traffic Graph for www.jehovahs-witness.com

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not vengeful. I feel bad for them.

• dustyb
    dustyb

i've never really taken any steps against JW's. the only thing i've done is not go to meetings and not go out in service...

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    I never was a JW but did do some creative things to cause a stir in one of the local halls.

Do tell.

To only casually mention the experience and not tell us the story is being a tease.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I'm with others here who would not want to feed or support any thoughts or energy towards revenge. Being a Witness is to be one of the most psychologically and spiritually abused people on the planet. Why add to that? j

• dustyb
    dustyb

james has a point, screw'em. i've had to deal with them for 17 years and i don't want to really deal with it anymore.

• Dawn
    Dawn

I don't feel like taking revenge on any of the JW's - they are victims just like I was. However, I have taken steps against the organization as a whole by giving my testimony to others regarding my experience as a witness, and then leaving the org. I have also shared what I know with a number of current and former JW's - as well as sharing some information with my pastors and other church members on how to "witness to a witness" . I'm also in the process of organizing a support group. I think these are all just positive forms of support to other people in need.

• shamus
    shamus

I had a loser weirdo witness move in on me and my other roommate. We threw all his clothes into bags, put in a few dead plants, dumped some beer into the bags, and threw them outside. I don't like coming home from a two week back-country skiing trip to find out that he did not move out. When I found his dirty underwear on the kitchen floor that was enough.

I haven't heard from him since... I wonder why.

• gumby
    gumby

Revenge for what? For the Elders or the publishers shunning us? They are doing what they have been taught is right and most believe their actions are justified. Who would you be taking revenge upon.....just the elders, or everyone?

I can see a personal vendeta against a particular publisher the same as a person can be pissed at anyone. I can't see ever taking out our repulsion of an organisation on it's members or their property......it serves NO purpose. It only solidifies their beliefs that the attacker is wacko, now that he has left jehovah and his people.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit