convention flooded out, haha

by vsecret939 22 Replies latest jw friends

• vsecret939
    vsecret939

Today, here in Houston, the district convention was closed due in thanks to Tropical Storm Allison. Talk about an act of God. Haha

Victoria's secret

• vsecret939
    vsecret939

sorry, posted twice

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOHOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!

OHHHH YAAAA babay!!!

Ven

• nojw86
    nojw86

Good Just wanted to add my happy touchy feelings on this one

• Seeker
    Seeker

What? You mean that tropical storm didn't destroy everything else but spared all those who made it to the safety of the stadium, the temporary Kingdom Hall for the weekend?

I wonder what lesson Jehovah had in mind for those JWs, to allow their convention to be flooded out. Everything happens for a reason, after all...

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

To vsecret939:

Today, here in Houston, the district convention was closed due in thanks to Tropical Storm Allison.

sorry, posted twice

I think it would be okay if you only posted once, just get it worded so that it makes sense though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To VeniceIT:
    Hi toots!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To nojw86:

You are indeed a LuLu, LuLu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Sneeker:

Hi stupid! You really need to locate some other form of employment, you must be starving to death doing what you're now doing.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    You really need to locate some other form of employment, you must be starving to death doing what you're now doing.

What form of employment do I have now?

How much money do I earn?

How do I spend my spare time?

Oh, that's right. You haven't the slightest idea, do you? You were just making negative assumptions because you had nothing of value to add to the discussion.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    What form of employment do I have now?

You're a piss-poor participant on a discussion board that falsely claims to be "for JWs".

How much money do I earn?

Zero.

How do I spend my spare time?

You have no spare time. You're here everyday, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

Oh, that's right. You haven't the slightest idea, do you? You were just making negative assumptions because you had nothing of value to add to the discussion.

I got you all riled up didn't I?

• Seeker
    Seeker

Well, you went 0-for-4 that round, Yadirf, but thanks for playing anyway. We have some lovely parting gifts.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    We have some lovely parting gifts.

The only thing you're gifted with is sneekin' 'round.

Yadirf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit