"The Apostates Are Infiltrating The Congregations Now"

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

At the Circuit Assembly, my mother mentioned to me that the Society is warning of a new danger. There are Witnesses that are on the internet reading apostate things but are still members of the congregation. They are slowly being infiltrated by the 'apostates' and are still amongst us. So we have to be on guard against such ones.......I wonder what will happen next.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Uhh Ohhh... Minimus shot the sheriff!!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I wonder if the WTS read this thread:

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt must be reading this site, mining it for nuggets like that. Bet they would love to flush out jws who come here, yet keep silent about their opinions.

SS

• franklin J
    franklin J

uh oh,

watch your back, guys ( and girls)

this may become like the Fall of Rome....

• blondie
    blondie

infiltrate - enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"

TRANSITIVE VERB: 1 a. To pass (troops, for example) surreptitiously into enemy-held territory. b. To penetrate with hostile intent: infiltrate enemy lines; terrorists that had infiltrated the country.
    2. To enter or take up positions in gradually or surreptitiously, as for purposes of espionage or takeover: infiltrated key government agencies with spies.

How is that possible by people who are already JWs? Are they suggesting that people are pretending to become JWs with the express purpose of disrupting the organization.

Actually, the opposite is true, people the WTS would label apostates are leaving the "organization."

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

Rome was a mighty empire, but the Watchtower is just a peasants dream.

Many people have left congregations in Russia because of how fast apostacy spreads. I think that the information age is spreading to the most distant parts of the earth with the internet, and many people are becoming wise to Watchtower tactics. For every 1000 that the Watchtower Society net, the one that manages to escape is worth it.

We need to do more to encourage apostacy. I have mentioned that I am in the process of designing a Russian website, and I also wish to design websites in Spanish, Italian, Japanese and so forth.

By way of deception we shall win war.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Oh Watchtower monitors, we are watching you instead ... ... look out now.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

That's such a load of crap! The only infiltraters are JWs spying on JWD posts, mining for those "nuggets" of disinformation as SS said....

Frannie B

• minimus
    minimus

I talked to an elder friend of mine and he said that he doesn't understand why no one is at the meetings anymore. The congregation should be close to 80 in attendance. Now it's in the 40's! He said he keeps telling his wife that we don't serve Jehovah because of people and to not let bother you.....They just don't get it, do they??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit