Troublemakers

by Xena 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

I'm curious were any of you ever labeled troublemakers? lol I never was....I was the shy retiring type, pretty much kept to myself. A loner. Anyone here the "bad association" at the hall? I always wanted to hang with them but never had the guts. Lets see if I could peg a few.... I would say....

Nos - yep he looks like he was a badin

Valis - probably towards the end of JWism

Sassy - girl you just got bad written all over you

anyone else ya'll than think of....or were you one yourself?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i was always a good little boy. the incident with oven ready chicken was never proved, just rumour.

• Xena
    Xena
    the incident with oven ready chicken was never proved, just rumour.

What is it with men and chickens????

• Valis
    Valis

X...I knew for a long time it was BS, but I didn't want the spankings and so forth so I didn't really get uppity till I went to high school and got away from the house more. I also started skateboarding and even then I had no issue w/my dad who would let me go out late at night skating w/my best JW friend. he knew where I could be found. That all came crashing down w/the local needs about skating in the parking lot. After my junior year and I got a job the kh saw less of me all the time. Then the job that saved me and helped me get away. 17, my own apartment and no borg...talk about a good time! I even managed to graduate...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• wednesday
    wednesday

I was, i'm just too tired and sick to raise anymore hell.

lol actually, i was not bad at all, i just had the habit of saying whatever was on my mind. they were all just nuts, and imagined things that were not even there.Their idea of bad was someone who said "darn" and "oh my God". so many of us could have been bad in my old KH.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yeah, I was always labelled a bad boy.

Now I'm 57 and I get labelled as a bad man sometimes.

But I'm quite content with me so I don't really mind.

Englishman.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I was an extremely introverted shy girl who wouldn't do ANYTHING for fear of doing something bad!

Look how far I've come (and I haven't even met Valis yet)

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* petty...I would love to meet you. You and I have had disagreements, but at least we can be honest w/each other and call it good between us at the end of the day. I love strong sassy women...you and X are some of my favorite sandwiches...I mean um friends....ehehe..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Englishman
    Englishman
    you and X are some of my favorite sandwiches...I mean um friends....ehehe

Yeah..they do give you that sort of nice headache, don't they?

Englishman.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Headache????!!!!!

Hmmmppffff.......More like head RUSH I thank you not!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit