The un-written "Grey Book of Un-Official JW Rules"

by Rabbit 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Er, Rabbit's feet

Troll dolls (remember ?)

We give our kids to see good movies like "Escape from Witch Mountain", we were told by the parents of other kids,( that had told their parents and wanted go) that we should not have done that, it had to do with the 'occult' ! We asked them first, "Do you know anything about the movie...? " They said, "Well...no..", we said, "Then please do not tell us how to raise our children" and "the movie was not even about witches" that went over...well, not good.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

I wonder if the anything specifically was said against "The Lord of the Rings" movies, books, etc..

Considering it has lord in it, deals with magic and wizards, I can't imagine they had much positive to say about it.

I had to twist my sisters arm just to see Harry Potter and afterwords she had to smile and say it wasn't bad and she liked it.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

They probably had a BAD time with it and as popular as it is, a lot of JW's probably noticed they did not get struck by lightning during the movie.

I've been out a few years, so I don't know what is being said now...

I remember, too: Bewitched, I Dream of Jeanie, anything 'magic', like Merlin, etc, etc.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Christians should avoid gambling in all its various forms, including lotteries. From the "Secret Elders Manual."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit