Okay, so are all babies/children destroyed at Armageddon?

by somebodylovesme 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Poztate
    Poztate

The answer to this question is a most definite YES and NO. All the information presented internally..magazines,books and meetings clearly show that all children will DIE!!! All dubs accept this as truth and none even stop to question this sick sick doctrine.

However put the same dub at a house holders door. If a person asked point blank if only "good JW's" would survive armageddon the reply would be that only Jehovah would decide who would survive and it was not up to them to say.This lying deception comes down to them from the highest levels of the borg.

On the official WT website spokesman J R Brown cunningly avoids the question when it is put to him. Instead of answering directly and truthfully he turns the question to one of who God will resurrect after the big "A" That was not the question posed.

All lurkers here and those with doubts should look at this question and the response to it.A religion calling itself "The Truth" should not be speaking LIES and HALF TRUTHS on it's official web page.

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Well Verginia just look at the pictures dear do you see that little girl holding on to her dolly:

• Faraon
    Faraon
    My inactive JW hubby said he thought that babies/children too young to choose their beliefs would be brought back after Armageddon in the JW belief system. I have read the opposite on this board. My husband hasn't been to a meeting in quite awhile and I don't think he paid too much attention when he was there ... lol ... so I thought I'd ask.

Why would anyone pay attention to what they say or worry after reading about their many failed prophecies?

If there is a just god, don't worry. He never told you what to do. Is he going to murder you because you on a Saturday? He did in the past. All JWs are going to die because of it or many of the laws they don't practice anymore.

If that god is unjust. Don't worry. He is unpredictable, and he may just kill you because he is god and can do whatever he pleases.

• Funchback
    Funchback

I remember asking this very question when I was young and curious. Here's then answer I received from the elder:

"Well, little viper's become big viper's, right? So, if it's born a snake, it will remain a snake."

Basically, the logic was supposed to be that if the parent was a snake then so are the children.

Here's my logic to them: Little rectum cavaties turn into big rectum cavaties....

• Faraon
    Faraon

Funchback

Here's my logic to them: Little rectum cavities turn into big rectum cavities....

...and their secretions turn into Watchtower Corporation publications.

Faraon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit