Puppetry Of The Penis........

by morty 30 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Has any one seen this stand up show yet???

I have been offered free tickets to go see this show on the weekend....All I want to really see is, how they make a hamburgar out of a weiner??

It is suppose to be one hell of a show, and cannot wait to see it....

We had the show in town for only 2 nights and sold out in 1 day, so they offered it for another 3 nights and sold it out as well...

Can't wait, but want to know if I will need sunglasses or not??

Morty

• gumby
    gumby

Stupid me.....I had pictured in my head, a guy with a penis puppet on his hand.

Gumby

• morty
    morty

LoL@ gumby

why did I know I would get a comment like that from you.....

lmao....

• Jade
    Jade

I saw a special about it on HBO. Looked like it would hurt to me. LOL

• codeblue
    codeblue

My husband and I saw that special on HBO....it is kinda freaky what they can do!!!

Codeblue

• Mac
    Mac

Why do I keep picturing Pinnochio with his nose growing???????

mac

• shamus
    shamus

Morty,

If you go you will need to go to the elders and confess your sins. There are real wee wee's there and other naughty manly bits... LOL!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This show is here on Feb 4. I was thinking of going, but when I heard Honeymoon Suite was playing on the 4th, I changed my mind.

• fader
    fader

I went back in DC this summer. It was okay, they just do about of different things with their penises (they call it genital origami). It's worth going because it's different, but at the end of the day I didn't think it was that great. But hell, if the tickets are free??

And apparently size doesn't matter!

• smack
    smack

well. they is an aussie mob. And they visited Hobart on a promo tour. I work for the national TV and Radio broadcaster, so they came in for a wireless interview...

My missus was working there when they came in, and they said for a wireless interview they needed a live studio audience. So they trawled the offices and took about 20 wimmen down to the studio to cheer em on.

She reckoned it was a hoot, but not a turn on...

Funny as all hell, but don't try it at home

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit