MORE FROM PROFITS OF DOOM

by You Know 33 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know
    Now I face the future without fear.

That is no doubt because you have succeeded in deluding yourself that no calamity awaits the world. The Proverbs in fact point out that wicked people are generally at ease and have no worries. That though will change when the system crumbles. It is easy to talk crap now because nothing has happened yet, but that will change soon. / You Know

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

WT sez 1952: soon God's patience with the wicked nations will run out, which will mean their destruction

1957: "The complete end of all things has drawn close" is a warning that now reaches us with greatly magnified force.

1965: This much is certain, we are living in the last days of this old system of things and soon now it will suffer violent destruction in the "war of the great day of God the Almighty."

1973: Accordingly, Christians live and work as though tomorrow could see the end of this present system.

1981: current events fulfilling Bible prophecy show us that God will soon bring the end of the present wicked system of things

1986: he is now enthroned as King and will soon bring this unrighteous system of things to its end.

1993: Jehovah's preachers of the good news know the life-saving value of their message and will keep on preaching it without letup until the end of this world and its wisdom at the war of Armageddon. Soon, Jehovah God will vindicate his universal sovereignty and bring everlasting life to all those now believing and acting on "the foolishness of what is preached."

YouKnow sez 1998: The onrushing global financial collapse is certain to provide the necessary spark to detonate an earth wide explosion; which, in the coming days and weeks of 1998, (probably an 'October suprise' since you have asked me to be specific) will rock the present political order off its foundation, and usher in the necessary circumstances which will result in a final confrontation with Jehovah.

YouKnow sez 1999: I think it is pretty plain in my post that I think Y2K is going to be it. . . while it is fairly easy to say that the present system will fail to run the gauntlet of the entire year.

YouKnow sez 2000: Why is it so unbelievable that this could be the end? Is it because the Watchtower hasn't told you that it is the end?

YouKnow sez 2001: . . . soon [!]

• JWD
    JWD

You Know,

Beware of false prophecy. False prophets die. Have you not read
    Luke 21:8-9 `many will come and say I am he and the TIME IS AT
    HAND. DO NOT FOLLOW THEM!!`.

Several years ago Lloyd Barry while in Japan said that `Armageddon
    will come before the Akashi-kaikyo bridge is completed.Two years ago
    the bridge was dedicated and last year Lloyd dropped dead during a
    convention.False prophets die (Deut.18). So be careful in the state-
    ments you make.

*You never answered my questions about the contradictions in the WTs
    view of judgement.If you think about it too much, the WT teaching
    might began to seem a bit silly, so be careful you don`t fall prey
    to `Independant Thinking!`. JWD

• You Know
    You Know
    Beware of false prophecy. False prophets die.

Thanx for the warning. By the way, did you realize, according to the 2nd chapter of 2nd Peter, that God considers apostates to be false prophets? Apparently that's because they are so vocal in their predictions that Jesus is going to be a no-show for the sole reason that he hasn't arrived yet. So, obviously, when he does finally arrive to throw the world into chaos, such apostates will receive a false prophet's punishment. As for this system ending, that is not really so much a matter of debate. It is only a matter of which event is going to trigger the blow out and collapse, and of course, no one can precisely say when that will occur. But it is becoming more obvious by the day, to thinking people at least, that the present financial system is about to become charred toast. Jesus' arrival is more or less a post mortem event. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit