Governing Buzzards - Part 2 - Do they ALL believe the JW religion?

by Amazing 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Dan Sydlik gets my vote as well; I understand that he can hardly endure being in the same room with Jaracz.

• anglise
    anglise

Thankyou Amazing

this is really useful information.

So do we assume that a fair percentage of the GB are just "polishing the brass on a sinking ship"? I really hope so and that she goes down fast!!

Cant wait to read more.

Anglise

• BroSun1
    BroSun1

Hello Amazing,

My member name on the Free Minds site is BroSun1 although I have not posted any messages. (Perhaps I am still regarded as having Guest status). I am from South Africa and was a JWit for more than 30 years. I left at the end of 1999.

I have read many of your posts and would like to take this opportunity to thank you personally for the time invested in this communication as I have learned a lot and have had much confirmed.

I have a comment to make regarding your post ?Governing Buzzards 2?. The statement made by the GB member, namely, ?Everything we teach needs to be junked? comes close to a public statement I personally heard at a Circuit Assembly about 1998. The GB member ?????? was visiting South Africa and was given a slot at the end of the Assembly program. What he said stunned me and in fact was one of the catalysts that led to my eventual departure from the WT Org. I cannot quote his words verbatim but the following is definitely the import of what he said. ? We (referring to the Org leadership) have definitely got to re-examine everything we believe to make sure that it is in fact the truth.?

Out of +- 1000 people in attendance I seemed to be the only one registering to what he was actually saying.

(I have withheld the GB member name for now).

Regards

BroSun1

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Looks like this Governing Buzzards series is going to be dynamite --thankyou for the posts - -can not wqait for the next installment

• badboy
    badboy

When even the people at the top doubt,they could B trouble ahead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit