List of Kingdom Halls in Australia SOLD and FOR SALE

by gerry 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gerry
    gerry

I thought it would be a good idea to keep a record of Australian Kingdom Halls being Sold Off. This is by no means the end of the sell off.

Australian Kingdom Halls https://docdro.id/cpNOctf

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Great work Gerry, I like the idea of somebody keeping a register, how do we add to it?

RB

• gerry
    gerry

Hey RB thanks ... I guess it is best to contact me for any additional Australian Halls. I also have a list of 58 Australian congregations that have been dissolved and I am waiting to add another 2 as soon as they are officially dissolved.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Good work.

• zeb
    zeb

I have a gut feeling that once any congs $$$ returns to the WT get below a secretly decreed level they are dissolved and their kh put up for sale.

sound comments please.

--- 58! good grief. and with the kh sold why isnt the govt checking up on where the money is going?

• polish clarinet
    polish clarinet

what a job!! incredible work! congratulations from the other side of the globe.

• gerry
    gerry

Zeb many of the 58 dissolved end up being merged with a congregation that is sharing the hall that they were already attending. Watchtower see this as filling empty seats. I see this as an opportunity for ones who are now in a large congregation and want to fade to do it without being noticed as much.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Hi gerry.

In the Melbourne region in Victoria, three halls were earmarked for sale some time ago.

Williamstown, StAlbans and StKilda.

I haven't heard if they have been sold but I do know that a couple of congs meeting in the StAlbans hall are now attending the Sydenham hall and just the Phillipino language group are still attending the StAlbans hall.

If anything is confirmed I will let you know.

Good work gerry

jtg

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

im sure most of you will have seen that leaked video that came out in 2016 and it was saying that the jws will be selling off 3,000 halls of around the world

• zeb
    zeb

Gerry

thanks for the info

zeb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit