What is it with British accents?

by Aztec 62 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.

Yes totally, gadget's sorted about his sexuality. *thumps all males on the back reassuringly*

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL

I'm off to bed - it's 2:30am, and I need my beauty sleep. No really - I really need my beauty sleep. I'm not looking into a mirror until morning...

• Aztec
    Aztec

Gadget is smoking hot! Ignored one!

~Aztec

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

It's 2:30 am, I am slightly drunk and have no herbal ciggies so cannot sleep, what's a guy to do?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Big kisses to Gadget, Ignored Baby and LT! Hope you are not bunged up in the morning!

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oops!

I'm going to bed too! *sigh*

~aztec

• Gadget
    Gadget

How come all these threads end up with a discussion of my sexuality at some point?

One of them had the nerve to tell me that I had a thick accent.

And you do too! We were saying 'what?' to you just as much as you were to us!!!! I'll have to speak normally for you next time, without slowing down or picking my words not to use any slang next time, see how you get on with that.......

• copsec
    copsec

British accents are definately HOT!! What freaks me out is how someone can have a strong British accent but when they sing you don't hear a trace of it!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Copsec:
    You've never heard "Auld lang syne" until you've heard it sang with a Scottish accent

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Canada, not Canader.

I've been looking for 'r' at the end of some words, but the Brits can be bad for this.

I looked up some words in the dictionary, yet many instances: the 'r' at the end of any word: does not exist.

Canad-er < wtf?

I won't even begin with the Michigan accent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit