Elders’ School 2015: Model Judicial Committee Videos: Appeal, Reinstatement, Making Recommendations and messages from the GB

by hildebrando 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

5 New Videos KINGDOM MINISTRY SCHOOL 2015:

Judging With Insight/Appeal Committee

Judging With Insight/Reinstatement Committee

Making Recommendations–A Serious Responsibility

How to Conduct the Watchtower Study

“The Shrewd Man Understands the Way He Is Going”

In addition to Samuel Herd introduction and finals comments from Geoffrey Jackson:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.cl/2015/11/escuela-del-ministerio-del-reino-2015.html

• hoser
    hoser

So this the same guy that got aquarium girl pregnant. I guess his appeal didn't go so well and he wants to be reinstated.

This religion is big on judging and small on love.

I can't wait for these videos in English.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I can't wait for these videos in English.

Glad I read that before I downloaded the crap.

HildeB, ole buddy, that would have been a nice thing to mention in you OP.

No hablo español.

Doc

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Wow they actually use the word judging, and Jesus said what? Lets review it's a
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    They do seem to be judging mercilessly, it's just even very apparent by the elders' body language, eye contact etc..
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    When you think you are a "star in the right hand of God" then the judging holds no boundaries....
  • Naoscillator
    Naoscillator

Actually sat through the continuation of the saga. It was... whatever the opposite of heartwarming is. Brain chilling?

The message seems to be that genuine repentance looks one very specific way. The desire to be close to family and friends is NOT a valid motivator for returning. No, missing the ones whose company you're deprived of shouldn't enter the picture until long after you've expressed your deep, deep regret at having hurt JeHOvah. For it is to him alone you must wish to return (even though he's just as accessible an imaginary friend as he was when you were a JW in good standing.)

What tripe.

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Can't wait for the English version leak.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Gracias Hilde! Thank you very much. In fact, I would love to have copies of these files.

If anyone has the English versions, Please PM me so that I can arrange an anonymous leak. Your identity will be protected, Because I won't know it!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So it would be interesting if someone conducted themselves EXACTLY as the example video shows...and was still not accepted back...

That would highlight the reality that the personalities of the elders involved is the key deciding factor...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit