Scotland

by Jrjw 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Hi does Anyone on here live in Scotland?

• arwen
    arwen

All my ancestors are from Scotland. I hope to visit one day. Stewart’s. MacNeills. MacLeans.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

Where abouts in Scotland were they from?

• cofty
    cofty

I grew up in Airdrie. I now live just south of the border.

Slimboyfat is over in the west somewhere and TheScotsman is somewhere around Edinburgh. I'm sure there are some more but I can't remember off the top of my head.

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

I'm moving to the west coast, it'll just be nice knowing there's other ex jws about since I'm gonna be shunned For becoming inactive lol

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I know of an ex JW on the West Coast of Scotland who's on this board. Lives in the Oban area.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Hi... South west of Glasgow.. I might be seen unwitnessing at the carts in the city

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

I'll be an hour south of oban. 2 and a half hours almost from Glasgow

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

There's a puzzle. Where is 1 hour from Oban and 2 hours from Glasgow. If you hadn't said south I would have said Fort William. There's probably a computer programme that can solve a puzzle like that. Depends on how accurate the input is however.

Ardrishaig? In other words the complete middle of nowhere. I think I drove through it once.

• Onager
    Onager

I love to visit Scotland, but I couldn't live there. My soft Southern skin can't handle the midges!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit