Can single sisters get Breast Augmentation?

by friedchicken 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• friedchicken
    friedchicken

I am curious can a single JW sister get a breast augmentation? Will the elders disfellowship her? Will Jehovah be angry with her or upset? Need help

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think you answered your own question with your name tag " friedchicken" .

More than likely the Elders would say something like " Your not happy with the body Jehovah gave you? "

" Why do you want to do such a thing ? Making yourself a sex object ?"

" What if every sister wanted to do such a thing would that bring praise to Jehovah ?"

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Cosmetic surgery to beautify is generally frowned upon, much would depend on the local elder body as to how miserable they try to make one feel for pursuing it.

One could always tell the elders to piss off and mind their own business

• alanv
    alanv

Im not sure how anyone would know for sure, if she had it done. Obviously if she showwed them off at the Kingdom Hall she would be asking for trouble. But if she covers up as all good JW women should, then they really cant do or say much about it. There are women who have one breast larger than the other, and have surgery to balance them out.Others have other adjustments made. Nothing to do with anyone else.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Wouldn’t that money be better spent on the World Wide Work?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

They wouldn’t actually have grounds to do anything about it. But we all know if the elders got wind of it they’d pull an unrelated scripture out of their ass and try to “council” her.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Medically they can't say anything. Such as breast removal due to cancer. Many women have breast augmentation to balance their figure. Also some women have such large breast they have them reduced because of back problems. Besides it none of the elders business what a women does with their breast. But then again it's a cult and women have very little rights in a cult. Still Totally ADD

• Giordano
    Giordano

Lets understand this about the WTBTS...little to no advanced education on anything medically. On anything at all! According to the pew survey the dumbest religion of all.

Cosmetic surgery covers many issues. If some one wants breast enhancement so be it. But as a witnesses it doesn't pay to flaunt big new boobies at the kingdom hall .

JW's are ignorant and only listen to the WTBTS and the circuit overseer.

They have no room to discover what they really need in real life.

I am not a fan of artificial boobies but whatever a person feels they need ....so be it.

Let me put this another way.... Jehovah (A made up ass wipe name) is too busy blowing up Solar Systems with Black Holes to worry about enhanced titties.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The word from those in the know is DO NOT! It injures the nerves reducing the sensation in foreplay. And they are hard as watermelons

• tiki
    tiki

Omg...what a hilarious question!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit