YOU ATHIEST GOD HATERS WONT NOT GET NO BLESINGS AT ARMAGEDON MARK MY WERDS

by Aztec 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

What's more important: the message or the messanger?

~Az

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

The massage.

CZAR

• gumby
    gumby

That depends on the message.

If it's someone to tell you your garage is on fire....then I'd say the messenger.

If it's someone to tell you how to get rich selling Amway.......then the messenger should be hung by their thumbs

Gumby

• Aztec
    Aztec

Laughing at both of you! Bahahahahaha!

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I tend to examine the message before examining the credibility of the messenger, but I make it a point to do both now. I?ve disregarded messages in the past because I had doubts about the messenger, and it?s cost me.

YOU ATHIEST GOD HATERS WONT NOT GET NO BLESINGS AT ARMAGEDON MARK MY WERDS

I cannot prove or disprove the existence of God, so I guess that makes me agnostic. But I think hatred is a strong emotion that can consume a lot of energy. I?m not prepared to use up that kind of energy on a concept I cannot prove or disprove. I don?t feel I can miss something I never experienced, so I?m not too worried about missed blessings. As for Armageddon, I?ll just have to take my chances.

Walter

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I cannot prove or disprove the existence of God, so I guess that makes me agnostic.

No atheist (in their right mind) would claim to be able to disprove the existence of God. If I said there were purple unicorns in the 4th dimension that steal a sock out of our dryer, can you disprove it? Nope. But that wouldn't stop most people from having an "atheistic" believe in 4th dimensional purple unicorns.

I would define atheist as someone who disbelieves in the existence of God, where an agnostic is simply skeptical of the existence of God but doesn't disbelieve it entirely. But that's just my opinion.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Too bad U2K has been deleted...because I'm certain he'd respond to this thread. Why would that guy be deleted? He was funny!

• luna
    luna

The messanger.

I tend to not read things that have bad spelling, etc. HA! I guess that's just my snobby, english, nerdiness coming out. Oh well.

But, then the message itself is rather stupid. So, I guess both. :)

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

IN THIS PARTCULAR INSTANCE ONLY:

Dear Aztec,

You are obviously more important than your dumb-ass message. j/k

Cruithne

• Aztec
    Aztec

Cruithne, bite me! Yes, I am making that face right now.

Luna, I agree!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit