Palm Reading

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

I recall being told that I had wandering palms.

Englishman.

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

JH, looks like you may have broken your pinky finger at one time...its a little crooked

My experience with palm reading - when I was in high school this kid said that his mother was a palm reader, he read my palm and all I remember was that he told me I would have a long sex life??? maybe he was just hitting on me tho

• JH
    JH

Mayby, but both of my pinkies are just about the same,

Read this below, it's interesting.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/newage/palmistry/

• Purple
    Purple

reading it...its scary how similar our hands are! Your life line is broken meaning a short life or many lives...you choose! Your mound of venus looks steep meaning you slap the donkey, wax the dolphine etc.. a lot or you are a chubba!!!!! However the rest of your hand shows no evidence of weight gain........Hehehehe see its all up to interpretation just like your dreams..........You can believe it or not.................

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

You have a LONG life line JH!!

• JH
    JH
    You have a LONG life line JH!! by Sloan
    Your life line is broken meaning a short life or many lives...you choose! by Purple

Maybe eternal life starting soon.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mulan:

On the other hand, about 30 years ago...

LOL

JH:
    Your hand is remarkably similar to mine, but far far smaller. What does that mean?

• JH
    JH

JH:Your hand is remarkably similar to mine, but far far smaller. What does that mean?

I think it means that brains are inversely proportional to the size of our hand. NO, just kidding. E=MCC

• Sirona
    Sirona

LT

Your hand is remarkably similar to mine, but far far smaller. What does that mean?

LOL!!!! Very good......

Large hands....large &*^%$ ? and judging by the vehicle you drive you are not trying to compensate for anything....

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

OK,

From the VERY LITTLE I know of palmistry, I'd take a guess at

Difficult childhood, will have two children, likes reading and writing, can be selfish, .... (got to have another look at the pic...)

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit