DPRK Asserts that USA has Declared War

by cofty 60 Replies latest social current

• punkofnice
  • LV101
    LV101

Yet Clinton and Obama staged this horror trying to appease despots with their protection strategy of the US. Their tough words certainly worked - what a waste.

• done4good
    done4good

Xanthippe - Fearmongering about immigration has led to this stupid narcissist being given a hideous level of power. In the UK the same tactics were used to force the government to leave the single market. How did we develop so much xenophobia in the twenty-first century?

Authoritarian tendencies are typically latent. Many otherwise "normal" people have this trait, (closely correlates to strong guardian personality types), however do not exhibit it unless activated somehow. The tendencies toward xenophobia, conspiracies, etc, are all par for the course once their fears are triggered. Today's world is changing at a fast pace, (mostly due to the higher order effects of Moore's Law), and in many cases, there are those that are having their long held beliefs challenged, (as in religious types), or those that are left behind due to the fast pace of change. If such ones already have the genetic predisposition towards authoritarianism, they will act out given the opportunity. What we are seeing in the west is precisely that, unfortunately.

d4g

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah - many of us here have our degree in Psych but we've had some real winners as presidents going for a global power structure and cajoling dictators.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Seems NK does not want war according to their statement recently.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Hh, are you joining the armed forces to fight on the front lines agains NK?

• Fisherman
  • jp1692
    jp1692

Well that's disturbing!

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Fisherman: I would if called upon!

Real change is not made by parading out with a vagina on your head and disrespecting the flag.

• LV101
    LV101

hothabanero - I was going to ask you to 'splain what they really wear on their heads but no worries, I'll ask my husband.

I gather from your screen name you like habanero peppers -- makes great salsa!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit